“An exhilarating book…No serious wine lover’s library is complete without it.”—Wine Spectator
What do you taste in wine? Why do you taste it? Where does it come from?
Oz Clarke says it best: “If we have any interest in wine and in flavours, we have to be interested in the grape variety itself.” That’s how more and more consumers think and learn about wine today, and Clarke, one of the world’s most renowned wine writers, has created the definitive guide on for wine lovers who want to know more. In his usual accessible and appealing style, Clarke appraises the world's greatest grapes and the wines they make, looking at the history, the places, the people, the various wine types, and the diversity of flavors to enjoy.
Oz Clarke: Grapes & Wine won the prestigious Lanson Wine Book of the Year award, and this updated edition is once again the most helpful, thorough, and readable look at the subject.
GRAPES & WINES offers:
- Vivid descriptions of more than 300 varieties in an A-Z format
- Extended features on the top grapes (such Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Hundreds of recommended products
- Insights from modern windemakers
- European appellation decoder—a guide to the grapes behind the wines
- Beautiful botanical illustrations plus more than 550 photos, maps, artworks, wine labels, and maturity charts
Download «Oz Clarke» epub
Tag cloud: clarke, cheap download, epub, 1 usd, epub, oz clarke
|File size||7.4 Mb|
|eBook format||Paperback, (torrent)|
|Book rating||4.36 (11 votes)
If you like Oz Clarke, read this: