Some of the country’s most prominent freelancers and bloggers share their best advice, covering everything from jumpstarting your career, landing well-paid assignments, expanding beyond your comfort zone and avoiding scams, and much, much more.
Get a special peek into the lives and work schedules of successful freelancers and learn:
- How they land assignments
- How many hours they work and how those hours are split (writing, marketing, etc.)
- How much money they make and where that money comes from
- How they transitioned into freelancing full-time (and tips to help you do the same)
- The importance of having a great workspace
- What qualities you need to make it as a writer
- How best-selling author Anthony Howard and self-publishing extraordinaire Peter Bowerman are changing the face of publishing
- Who’s earning six figures and how
- How many of the writers interviewed are pulling more than $50,000 a year...
… and much more.
Learn it all directly from the writers, in their own words and style. No interruptions, no barriers, no secrets.
Plus, see photos of their writing spaces.
Download «How They Did It» epub
Tag cloud: how, they, did, cheap download, epub, 1 usd, epub, diana bocco
|Title||How They Did It|
|File size||1.4 Mb|
|eBook format||Paperback, (torrent)|
|Book rating||3.84 (14 votes)
If you like How They Did It, read this: