epub Islands of Gold
In the tradition of Wilbur Smith and Patrick O'Brian comes the next sensational South Seas adventure.
The year is 1796, and three and a half years have passed since Captain Lightfoot and his crew helped restore justice and peace to Tonga. It is time for them to return to their colony in New Holland, and then on to Mother England.
But fate plays strange tricks in this vast ocean, even on the true of heart, and Lightfoot and his Polynesian crew find themselves facing an old enemy.
Meanwhile, far off in the Torres Strait, a Dutch East India merchant ship is wrecked on an uncharted reef. When the captain and officers are murdered by the mutinous crew, a fortune in gold and jewels locked away in the ship's belly goes up for grabs.
As fate brings these two crews together, Lightfoot, Sevesi, Hurley and Hiki will encounter the ruthless Company men, warring Aborigines, brutal Portuguese authorities and man-eating crocodiles. With the odds stacked against them, will the crew of the Royal make it out alive?
Download «Islands of Gold» epub
Tag cloud: islands, gold, cheap download, epub, 1 usd, epub, grant hyde
|Title||Islands of Gold
|Release date|| 01.01.2011
|File size||4.5 Mb
|eBook format||Paperback, (torrent)
|Book rating||4.45 (8 votes)
If you like Islands of Gold, read this:
- Islands of Gold by Grant Hyde
- Amphibians and Reptiles of Baja California, Including Its Pacific Islands and the Islands in the Sea of Cortes by L Lee Grismer
- The Philippine Islands, 1493-1898 - Volume 12 of 55 1601-1604 Explorations by Early Navigators, Descriptions of the Islands and Their Peoples, Their History ... to the Close of the Nineteenth Century by James Alexander Robertson
- The Philippine Islands, 1493-1898 - Volume 20 of 55 1621-1624 Explorations by early navigators, descriptions of the islands and their peoples, their history ... to the close of the nineteenth century. by James Alexander Robertson
- The Philippine Islands, 1493-1898 - Volume 19 of 55 1620-1621 Explorations by early navigators, descriptions of the islands and their peoples, their history ... to the close of the nineteenth century. by James Alexander Robertson
- The Philippine Islands, 1493-1803; Explorations by Early Navigators, Descriptions of the Islands and Their Peoples, Their History and Records of the Catholic Missions, as Related in Contemporaneous Books and Manuscripts, Showing Volume 7 by James Alexander Robertson
- The Philippine Islands, 1493-1803 - Volume 03 of 55 1493-1529 Explorations by Early Navigators, Descriptions of the Islands and Their Peoples, Their History ... to the Beginning of the Nineteenth Century by Emma Helen Blair
- What I Saw in California A Description of Its Soil, Climate, Productions, and Gold Mines, with the Best Routes and Latest Information for Intending Emigrants; ... from the Gold Districts; with a Map by Edwin Bryant
- The Season of Gold--[Elfen Gold--Book One] by Sheri McGathy
- How To Make Gold Fast - World Of Warcraft Cataclysm Step-By-Step Gold Guide by Neil Jordan
- The Vavoo Islands Adventure (The Vavoo Islands Adventure series) by Evan Vaile
- Marvel Gold (El Asombroso Spider-man Marvel Gold, #2) by Stan Lee
- Islands by Anne Rivers Siddons
- Boy of the Islands by William Lipkind
- Art of the Islands by Michelle P. Brown
- Islands by Christine Webster
- To the Islands by Paul Battersby
- With Their Islands Around Them by Kenneth Brower
- Islands by Robert E. Stevenson
- Caribbean Islands by Ryan Ver Berkmoes
© Hotel 888 - All rights reserved. | hotel888.info